We provide Premium Visa Consultancy for Over 49 Countries in the World and our consultants are professionals with many years of experience, who can guide you to reach your destination by
- Studying Your Background & Travel History,
- Creating Checklist based on Profile Merit.
- Identifying Loop Holes and Eliminating those,
- Preparing Best Visa Application Approach.
We provide visa support with consultancy for over 63 countries which do have Embassy presence in Bangladesh, to free you from any recurring hassles.
We will open up a case file against your name and details to analyze your travel and personal, professional and travel history. Then, we will prepare the best possible approach for a successful visa application. You can only avail our Visa Consultancy Support upon purchase of the service and once you have agreed to our terms & conditions.
We offer Two types of Visa Consultancy support.
- Logistics with Consultancy
Tele-Consultancy Services for Distant Clients:
If you’re not able to reach us in person, you can still take our Consultancy support. We can arrange Audio/Video Consultancy at your preferred time over Skype/WhatsApp or any convenient application. Please email us for details & call for appointment (Sunday to Thursday).
Call for Your Appointment:
01906566566 (Hotline) or E-mail us: Travelworldbd17@gmail.com
*** Our Consultancy fee is BDT 10,000/- per Applicant (Based on country, visa category & the complexity of case). At first, we will listen to your case and finalize the Consultancy Fee. Then, at the time of opening your case file you need to make the payment and afterwards we will sit for the Detail Consultation.
Our Consultancy Fee excludes Logistics Fee, Visa Fee, Translation & Notary, Asset Declaration, Travel Insurance and/or other related charges. Our service is to properly guide you to prepare your visa application documents both in verbal & written forms.
toronto School of Management
The Toronto School of Management (TSoM) is a school offering a range of diplomas and programs in business, hospitality, big data and accounting.
Students can choose from the following programs:
- Preparatory Course for ACCA Examination
- ACCA Part Time Courses
- Diploma in Business Administration Co-op
- Diploma in Business Management Co-op
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management Co-op
- Diploma in Fundamentals of Hospitality and Tourism Co-op (evening)
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management Co-op
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Diploma In Data Analytics Co-op
- Diploma in Digital Marketing Specialist Co-op
- Diploma in Cybersecurity Specialist Co-op
- Certificate in Business Essentials Co-op
- Certificate in Customer Service Excellence Co-op
- Information Technology Short Courses
Located among some of North America’s leading firms and organizations, the school offers an ideal environment for students who are eager to immerse themselves in a vibrant business community and diverse cultural activities.